Tuesday, September 18, 2012

6 weeks/42 days to go!!!

I don't think I'll last that long, but perhaps that's just wishful thinking!! Since I'm not around family to share the ins and outs of the remainder of this baby cookin', I found this great survey that can clue you in on how things are going! We have an appointment with our midwife on Wednesday so I'll report back then on any changes.

Total Weight Gain? Up almost 30 lbs! Ugh. I loathe being a chubby bunny but I have gained much less than I did with Kenzie so I guess I should be somewhat happy about that!
How far along? 34 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Well, I didn't bring a lot with me to Texas because I thought we'd be getting our household goods from Michigan sometime in July. Silly me! So I have two pairs of shorts and three maternity tanks that I've been rotating along with some regular clothes that still fit.
Stretch marks? None. Yet? Do I dare say it out loud? 
Sleep: nearly nonexistent. Sleeping on a full size loaner bed :( thank goodness for my snoogle or I wouldn't get a wink of sleep! I want my bed soooo very badly!
Best moment this month: getting frequent contractions and dropping feeling, just reminders that delivery is just around the corner! 
Miss anything? Being comfortable. 
Movement: Honor is going to be a: soccer player, gymnast, or just a dancing queen 
Food cravings: cereal and milk (yuck!), pizza sauce, cheese sticks, apples
Anything making you queasy or sick: My vitamins, pretty much anything I eat leaves me feeling queasy for about 15 minutes after I eat
Gender: Chica
 Labor Signs: My belly has dropped big time, I miss having some lap space! Depending on what I do that day, I've been having contractions but nothing regular enough to get excited about :(
Belly Button in or out? Pretty much flat...so I guess neither?
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: moody...unfortunately! 
Looking forward to: Midwife appt Wednesday, house goods come next weekend, mom comes end of october! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this Cassie! Thank you for sharing!!
    I wish we could see you soon. Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete